Wednesday, April 09, 2008

4 Days Later, YouTube Yanks My 2nd Viacom Clip


You may recall my last post about YouTube yanking a clip I uploaded (refresh your memory here: http://thepete.com/…-like-them ) from four days ago.



So, they catch my Colbert clip within about 12 hours and yank it. My Daily Show clip takes 4 days longer to get yanked. In that time, I've actually gotten a couple other people subscribing to my videos--Ah well.



Anyway, I won't go into how my use of the clip was legal, despite me not owning the rights to it thanks to the concept of "Fair Use" which says I can use someone else's material for commentary purposes.



No, I won't go into that. ;)
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: 4 Days Later, YouTube Yanks My 2nd Viacom Clip

No comments: