Friday, April 04, 2008

Problems Still with WordPress 2.3


Gah, and that's still my regular server which I just upgraded to 2.3 a couple weeks ago. I installed WP2.5 on my back-up server and it's throwing PHP errors at me. I think I'm going to try installing 2.5 on my main server, in a new directory, but use the old database (which I will back up first, of course). If this doesn't work, my main server was recently upgraded to PHP5, so I may give Habari a try.



Anyone with WP or Habari advice, please feel free to chime in. I'm interested in any advice I can get!
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Problems Still with WordPress 2.3

1 comment:

Andy C said...

Pete - Made the move to Habari from WrdPress a few weeks ago.

I used a number of WP plugins but Habari equivalents are available for the main ones.

The Habari importer is really good and fast so why not try it out ?

The Habari community were also incredibly helpful and welcoming.

Cheers - Andy