Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Favorit Chokes on My FriendFeed Remote Key


So, I got an invite to http://Fav.or.it/ today and as I'm exploring the, uh, service, I discover that it doesn't like me. Or rather, it doesn't like my FriendFeed remote key. This is kind of funny to me since I can't even really tell what the heck Fav.or.it even is--seems like a gReader clone, but what the heck are "identities" and why are there three different tabs--one for "reader" another for "subscriptions" and a third for "your feeds."



I don't get web services that forget to make their sites, not only easy to navigate, but easy to understand. You shouldn't need to know jack about a service before hitting it. You should get to the site and know exactly what it's about and how to work it. Twitter, Utterz, Seesmic and how many others all understand this.



And on top of this, Favorit chokes on one of my "identities," whatever the heck that even means.



Thanks muchly, guys... I suppose that's why they call it a beta.
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Favorit Chokes on My FriendFeed Remote Key

No comments: