Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Early Look at my Pre-ThePete.Com Website


Obviously, I wasn't thinking about the rainbow being connected to the whole gay thing (I don't think it even occurred to me, which is ironic considering I was living in West Hollywood at the time). I was more interested in using it as a way of representing the diversity of my site.



The really cool thing about this page is that you could easily see all of the things I was passionate about at the time. Fiction, comics, complaining, scifi, and a few other random things. This was still pre-the-word-blog, so I didn't have to worry about presenting any content on the main page of my site. Though, if you did click through to The Bitch Page, you'd see a page layout not dissimilar to a modern blog.



Oh yeah--and there's even an add for my old comic character Captain Caffeine. I need to do more with him one of these days.
Mobile post sent by thepete using Utterz Replies.


Orignal From: Another Early Look at my Pre-ThePete.Com Website

No comments: