Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Act 4)

Yep, it's the middle of the night, here in NYC, what ELSE could I be posting, HM?

It's another updated version of part 1 of my very own Battlestar Galactica series finale script!

This edition has up to the end of Act 4. I've made no changes to the previous acts, so you can skip directly to the beginning of Act 4 if you've been keeping up with me as I've been writing. THANK YOU for doing so, if you have! It's a big help to know that people are reading my stuff as I go (it's how I read it!).

New to my site or don't know what the heck I'm talking about? You should probably read my blog post that explains why I am writing my very own Battlestar Galactica series finale script.

Without further babbling from me, here's the link to the Drop.io-housed PDF:

http://drop.io/thepetecom/asset/bsg-the-big-end-20090315-pdf#

And here is the requisite Scribd window if you just want to read it right here:



Battlestar Galactica is (c) Universal Studios, etc, etc. But the script is MINE, but I'll trade UniStu for it in exchange for some pitch meetings. :P

Not much to say about this one. It did run a bit long again and there's a scene I didn't write (basically left out the B plot--whoops! But really it's sort of in there), but generally everything went fine and I even surprised myself and veered away from my outline a bit.

That's always the big worry for some writers (like me)--we're afraid if we do an outline before we start writing it'll dominate and limit what we write. For me, in this instance, that's not happened. So, YAY!

One more act to write and then it's on to part 2 of my very own Battlestar Galactica series finale script!

I've got just about six days to get this thing done! Wish me luck and feel free to hurl encouraging words at me! They really help!

Orignal From: My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Act 4)

No comments: