Friday, March 13, 2009

My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Act 2)

All right, so I just finished up Act 2 of my very own Battlestar Galactica series finale script--well, part 1 of the finale, anyway (my finale, like the real one will actually be two episodes long). I'm very happy with my second act and I'm shocked it went as smoothly and as quickly as it did. Maybe outlines really ARE a good thing?

Anyway, so here it is in two forms for easy reading:

1) The below link will send you to a Drop.io page with a direct link to a PDF of the entire script so far (sorry, it's just easier to include the previous work with the new):

http://drop.io/thepetecom/asset/bsg-the-big-end-20090313a-pdf

2) You can read it below in a Scribd window:



Battlestar Galactica is (c) Universal Studios. As I said last night, the story elements in this script are (c) ME, but if Universal Studios wants the thing, they can have it. Just give me credit and let me come in and pitch some series ideas I have. ;)

No big notes here. I wish I could include more of the extracurricular characters but I want to tie the major plots up and I don't want to shortchange them by getting distracted.

Don't know what the heck I'm talking about or want to read the original teaser and Act 1 (I've rewritten both) from my very own BSG finale script? Go to my original post on it.

Orignal From: My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Act 2)

No comments: