Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Part 2 Teaser + Act 1)



If you are curious why I am writing my very own Battlestar Galactica

series finale script read below. If you just want to read my very own

Battlestar Galactica series finale script, check out the PDF links

below.



Here is the 57-page script for part 1:



snurl.com/bsgthebigendpt1



Here is the first 15 pages (Teaser + Act 1) of part 2:



snurl.com/bsgthebigendpt2t1



I hope to have acts 2 and 3 done by Thursday morning and then acts 4

and 5 done by Friday morning, in time for the actual final episode of

Battlestar Galactica to air.



Battlestar Galactica is (c) Universal Studios. HOWEVER, the

specific story, settings, structure and even a couple characters are

(c) ThePete (ME). That said, if UniStu wants the scripts, they're

welcome to them--I just ask for some pitch meetings in return (don't

know why they'd want them since the series is over, but what the hey).



THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL SERIES FINALE OF THE BATTLESTAR

GALACTICA REMAKE. It's just the finale I'd like to see (as of this

writing I haven't seen either of the finale episodes). As the final

episodes aired, I found myself kind of disappointed with the

convoluted plot and taxing expectations of the series. I found myself

wondering about the odds I'd actually like the finale. Then I decided

to jam out my own finale. It picks up right where the real finale

begins, two episodes before the end of the series.



PLEASE REMEMBER: Both of these scripts are first drafts. They contain

mistakes of both a grammatical and technical nature because when

you're jamming out a script, the best way to do it is

Bushido--samurai-style--straight through, stopping for as little as

possible. So, newsflash, I'm not Mozart. I want to hear what you

think, but don't expect a polished script.



And thank you so much for reading! We writers get immense energy and

focus knowing that our work is being read (even if it isn't being

liked). So, thanks so much for downloading and reading. I do hope

you enjoy it. Whether it'll be better than Ron Moore's version or not

will be interesting to see, but not my main concern. I just want the

series to end the way I want it to end. I still think Ron Moore is

one of the best TV writers who ever lived.



Orignal From: My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Part 2 Teaser + Act 1)

No comments: