Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Act 1)

Actually, this PDF is the complete script so far, but I'm only as far as Act 1 as I type this. PLEASE REMEMBER: this is a first draft, not (effectively) proofread and running a little long. For more on why and what this project is, check out the original post here:

http://thepete.com/my-own-battlestar-galactica-series-finale-script-teaser

OK, here is the teaser and Act 1 to my very own Battlestar Galactica series finale script!

PDF link (brings you to drop.io and you can view or download the PDF from there):

http://drop.io/thepetecom/asset/bsg-the-big-end-20090310-pdf

Embedded PDF from drop.io and Scribd:



Comments welcome, though trolls are not. Feel free to be critical, just don't be a dickweed about it. :)

Battlestar Galactica is (c) Universal Studios
I'm not claiming any copyright (but I do claim the core story of this script) and make no money off of this. Google Ads don't let me break even.

Orignal From: My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Act 1)

No comments: