Monday, March 16, 2009

My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Part 1 Complete!)

WHEW. Done with Act 5 and it's only ten pages too long!! Not bad for a first draft, I should think!

To my credit, I wrote 21 pages today then cut three out but still ended up with a 57 page script. Not bad for a week's work.

Don't know what the heck I'm talking about? You should probably read my blog post that explains why I am writing my very own Battlestar Galactica series finale script.

In the meantime, here it is! My complete part 1 of a 2 part series finale of Battlestar Galactica written by me:

Direct link to PDF

I'm no longer going to use the Scribd embed from Drop.io since they're flaky. The last time I used one it only displayed the first 7 pages of the PDF and the previous embeds just vanished after a few days. Not sure what's up with that, but I'm definitely going to complain to Drop.io. I am a paying customer after all.

AS USUAL, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA is (C) Universal Studios! The script itself is (C) ThePete! But UniStu can have it if I can come into pitch. Fairnuff, methinks.

NOTES FOR THIS SCRIPT: Not much to say except I'm pretty happy with it so far. I keep wracking my brains for any characters or plotlines I may have missed that need to be tied up, but I think I've managed to include them all or will include them in part 2.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a first draft script--I have not reread the entire thing and have not proofread it! THERE ARE MISTAKES, just chill. I'm not Mozart. However, I think if the story is good, who cares about the FX, right?

Orignal From: My Own Battlestar Galactica Series Finale Script (Part 1 Complete!)

No comments: