Sunday, September 17, 2006

LEGO STAR WARS II (2006 NDS)

[asin: B000FDKZR0]
Positive Experience/Entertaining? Yeah, but not as clever or fun as the GBA version of the first Lego Star Wars.
Technically any good? Game play is very similar to the PS2 version of both LSW games, which is good. However, the sheer number of massive bugs in this game is uncountable. I'm not referring to sections I just can't get past--I'm referring to parts of the game where the walls and floor disappear. Sometimes your character disappears. Other times, you can't finish levels because your force powers don't work, even though you're standing by a glowing object.
How did it leave me feeling? Frustrated!! I can't finish the game because it's so damn buggy! I loved the GBA and PS2 versions of the first Lego Star Wars and can't understand how Lucasarts let this one make it to stores. Seriously--it's terrible.
Final Rating? ALP - Avoid Like the Plague--seriously don't waste your money. Amaze Entertainment and Traveller's Tales (the developers of the game) should be ashamed. Don't worry--I'm also giving the PS2 version a try and so far, it's much better.

Orignal From: LEGO STAR WARS II (2006 NDS)

No comments: