Sunday, September 24, 2006

Matt Lauer Does Job Bush's Feet Somewhat Close to Fire

Wow, I wish I wasn't so impressed with the Today Show's Matt Lauer pressing Bush on the issue of "staying within the law" on things like torture, Gitmo and secret prisons. Bush is clearly not used to the media failing to bow down before him and shows his obvious discomfort in the below video. SWEET! Check it out:
Bush_Lauer_Today.mp4 (8.9MB)
Hopefully, the media will continue to do their job. Since Bush is this easily riled, perhaps he'll crack on live TV and snap some reporter's neck. OK, so I'm not really wishing that some poor reporter get his/her neck snapped on live TV. I wouldn't mind if Bush were to lose it on live TV, though. Seems that I've lost it enough times while watching Bush do things...

Orignal From: Matt Lauer Does Job Bush's Feet Somewhat Close to Fire

No comments: