Sunday, September 24, 2006

ThePete is a PRO at Flickr! Oh, I Signed Up With Netflix, Too

So, I've been a busy guy over the past... well, lifetime, but I wanted to mention a couple of things I've done over the past couple of days. First off, I signed up with Netflix. You can check out my queue by going to PocketReviews.Net and scrolling down the sidebar, past the Amazon ads (feel free to buy anything you see) and "TheRecent Posts at ThePete.Com". Right now I've got [http://pocketreviews.net/godzilla-final-wars-2004/|Godzilla: Final Wars] and you'll have to check out my Queue to see what I'll be getting in the mail next. I'll be trying to keep it varied but moving. So, expect to see a lot of different movies being reviewed on PocketReviews.Net. In the meantime, I've got pro at Flickr.Com!! Check out [http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepete/|my Flickr site] where I have more than 400 pictures uploaded. Most recently I posted a handful of pics I snapped on my minicam. Here are a couple now: Little Girlequins at a future Limited Too store A pigeon at one of my bus stops. 1st Anniversary 2006! (08/08)  Joshua Tree 1st Anniversary 2006! (08/08)  Joshua Tree 1st Anniversary 2006! (08/08)  Joshua Tree Those last few were taken on a trip TheWife and I took out to Joshua Tree for our first anniversary back in early August. Yes, we enjoy the Joshua Tree. :) (What do you want? It's cheap and easy!!)

Orignal From: ThePete is a PRO at Flickr! Oh, I Signed Up With Netflix, Too

No comments: