Thursday, April 01, 2010

OK, now iPad Arcade Cabinet from thinkgeek.com is a SWEET idea for the iPad. I still don't want to buy one.

That said, I wonder if an iPhone version of this would be doable. I'd much prefer a tactile set of controls for the iPhone anyway (though not *this* big).

Am I the only freak who accidentally sends emails prematurely or clicks on links while trying to scroll through web pages??

I also seem to recall reading something about a concept netbook that was essentially just a dock and a bigger display for the iPhone--but once the iPhone was "docked" became a trackpad for a netbook. I love the idea of component computing with smartphones. If this thing existed with a touchscreen and tablet mode, who'd need an iPad?

Posted via web from thepete's posterous

No comments: